Fight against COVID19
we work everyday to make sure we provide the safest and most preventive training environment.
In order to do that, we have applied Broward county and Fort Lauderdale emergency orders requirements as necessary.
Here some of the exemption and new health, safety, and hygiene procedures in our school.
- Wear facial coverings except when physically working out and during the cool-down portion of their workout.
- Dojo occupancy to no more than fifty percent (50%) of the maximum occupancy.
- Readily available dispensers of a disinfectant.
- Hygiene signage must be prominently displayed at all entrances.
- All instructors and students must be required to sanitize their hands:
- Upon entering the facility (or before beginning their class)
- After using each piece of equipment; and
- Upon completing their class.
- Social distancing markers in placed in front of appropriate areas.
- Classes restricted in number of attendees to ensure social distancing
- Monitor the floor and exercise area to sanitize any and all equipment.
- Deep clean the facility at least once every twenty-four (24) hours.
- All instructors and students must have their temperature taken upon entrance. Any employee or student with a temperature above 100.1 degrees Fahrenheit or who appears to have flu-like symptoms or other symptoms related to COVID-19 will be denied entry to the facility.
- Signs on how to stop the spread of COVID-19, including signs on properly washing hands, everyday protective measures, facial coverings, social distancing, and requirements for patrons to sanitize equipment after use, must be conspicuously posted.
- Keep doors open to reduce surface touching by multiple people. Open windows where feasible to improve ventilation in the facility.
For more information, visit: